Shoulder


My atoms I feel,
Are caught by yours.
And though they never meet,
They feel the chemistry.
The one, which though hovering
Would grow together.
Ones, though imperfect,
Will continue thriving for perfection.

I catch you in each jouska of mine,
See, I am the only silent one in each anecdoche in there,
For yours is the only voice I hear.
The voice of yours, that soothes,
The voice of yours that heals.

I inhale the chaos,
Thy leading myself to breathe love.
But,
Stuck in the presence,
I never could.

Words I tell you,
Are delusions; like the opia I feel of yours.
For those words brought me to you,
They are carrying you away now.
For those words used to brighten you up,
Now are haunting all of me.
For those words which made your smile wider
Now make me feel like an empty plain white paper,
Crumbled and dabbed with inks all over.
Like a mirror huge,
Shattered with distant stones.
A bird once free,
Now flightless, wingless.

Breaking free,
Of all the chains,
I now want to swim,
Swim within the massiveness of yours.
Fly,
Fly on the enormity of yours.
Cry,
Cry on that shoulder of yours.
Oh, Please don’t take it away,
Will you?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mistakes and Apologies

A Sleeping Heart

Hands