A Note of Thanks

I discern;
You catch scars, every single time I grasp your hand,
And I know, you abhor it.
I know you muse over HIM, every single time I gaze at you.
And I know
You hate me for doing that.

I know
Nary an anguish of mine nuisances you.
I know
Those times I spend with you are just conventional to you.
I know
I am just another guy, seeking to get near you.


I know
All my stories are boring,
And all my narration, are infuriating.
I know
I mean nothing to you.

But then again,
For I hunted a shoulder to shed my tears,
Your words fetched bliss to my senses.
For I desired this somnolent head to lay rest on some chest,
Your lips curled to infantile me.
For I wanted to move a step,
Your confrontations made me run.
For I wanted someone, to listen through what I went,
You became delightful addressee.


You are the allegory in my drafts,
You are the strings to my guitar.
And my pillow when I nap.


And, yes
I thank you,
I thank you for entirety.
I thank you for letting me stare at you.
I thank you for being there, when I wanted someone.
I thank you for permitting me to clutch your hands when I was shattered.
I thank you, for making me feel distinctive, even if I wasn't.
I thank you, for imparting me be a chunk of your stretch.

Comments

  1. A note of thanks! I have already read it for five times and I always get something new from it every time. We need more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dhiraj! All credit to support from you guys. Keep Following, i will try my best. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Empty Cup of Love

A Sleeping Heart

What We Are