Obsessed Me

Let me be clear, if you fall in love with me like the way I have fell for you, I would make sure I destroy every part of you. I would not leave any part well. I don't say they would be cold as the wind blows but would definitely want me every time.
It will begin normally with great good morning and loving good night texts - and I will remind you how much your texts makes me smile. I will always stay on top list, remind you of my existence even if I am not around or busy with my guitar with nil balance on my cell.
I would make you listen my stories and poems. You would hear my thumb rattling through guitar and my creepy voice over it. And when you will listen to any songs with guitar, I promise you would remember that.
We would go on walks. I would hold your hand tight and tighter, intertwine our fingers and caress the back of your palm with my thumb, and your palm with my pinky. I'll imprint my hand marks on your hand, and if someone else holds your hand, just the way I would, your soul will die for the times I was with you. You will be living in the present, yet your thoughts will be focused on your past, on me.
I would wrap you in my arms and promise to make your dreams come true, and my words would be such that if the next guy wraps you in his arms and makes promises, you'll laugh at him in your heart- for you will know the way to fail him, like you did it to me. You will not trust him, trust me.
We would go out on lunch. And I would make it special. Flowers, candles, and everything one can do for his beloved. I'll give you every memory a guy can give to his girl in that one date. Because, I'll love you madly, deeply and most important TRULY. Because I would be obsessed with you. That’s me. I'll imprint every moment on the back of your head, so before you relive them with anyone else, you die. A little more than yesterday.
I would order your favourite dish, and when you leave me, you will leave that dish too. You will have no choice but to find a new favourite food, because that one, will always remind you of me.
We would go on boat. Hold our hands and look at the sunset. I would kiss you then and there, run my fingers on your back, pull you close, shower kisses on your face, on your body. Marking all corners with my kiss, telling the next guy, "I kissed her here before you could."
I would tug that loose strand behind your ear, letting your earring dangle before caressing my lips on your neck. I would make sure you don’t live, you die.
Because I love you.

Would you still fall in love with me? Think again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mistakes and Apologies

A Sleeping Heart

Hands