Feelings


Do reckon,
I have a heart too.
Believe it or not,
This heart is fragile too,
It bawls when it's strings are pulled
It thuds when you come in like hurricane and leave with same swiftness,
And yes,
It tries to stop, with every single good bye of yours.


You know,
I feel like I am the 'Parker' on your pen stand,
That you never lay your  hands on.
I feel like I am the song on your playlist,
That you skip every single time.
I feel like an empty paper,
Crushed and thrown into dustbin.

But, you know what?
I am not surprised,
I was prepared,
You  know, it happens all the time.

And the reason?
I am never at the 'curtain calls'
For, I am amidst the curtains and the pulleys.

Getting back,
I am always there,
Even if you do not care,
Do come back.

Comments

  1. Well, your words are magic!
    #LoveFromPakistan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All thanks to support from readers! :D

      Delete
    2. Where can I contact you?

      Delete
    3. Don't you see his facebook badge below Umar? Go there boy.

      Delete
  2. It's so good ! Your words makes the Feelings and the emotions it holds flow so smoothly ... Loved it 👌👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just write what I feel. It's just that sometimes, words support me :D Thanks Ayush! :D

      Delete
  3. "I feel like an empty paper,
    Crushed and thrown into dustbin."
    that touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it touched your heart. KIT for more Pranav! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mistakes and Apologies

A Sleeping Heart

Hands